2020 FARC FALL TRACK MEET
AT JAMES MONROE HIGH SCHOOL
DATE: Saturday, September 26, 2020 (Rain or Shine)
REGISTRATION: Sign up on-line (Arsenal Events) before midnight on September 25, 2020 or on-site RACE DAY. Payment (CASH ONLY) on Race Day (see cost info below)
COST: $5.00 per Event OR $10 for 2 or more Events
Timed: Arsenal Events will be chip timing the Track Meet Events
Events: 5K, 3K Race Walk, 1 Mile, 1500 Meter Race Walk, 3K and, 800 Meter
Limited to the first 125 Participants
No Awards but bragging rights
Tentative Schedule of Events. Number of heats per event based on number of Participants; heats will go from Fast to Slow:
8:00 AM: 5K Run (2 Heats)
9:00 AM: 3K Race Walk
9:30 AM: Mile Run (3 Heats)
~10:00 AM: 1500 Meter Race Walk (1 Heat)
~10:20 AM: 3000 Meter Run (1 Heat)
~10:40 AM: 800 Meter Run (2 or 3 Heats)
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS AND MEET INFO
Please be aware of the following:
- There are no restrooms at the track.
- When you arrive, please check in for your event(s) and pay your meet entry fee.
- No water will be supplied at the meet, so bring your own water.
- We may have to limit or exclude spectators depending on the number of registrants. We will e-mail all participants if that is the case.
- Runners are encouraged to leave once they’ve competed in their event(s) and have cooled down.
- You are expected to maintain social distancing when you are not competing (other than your family members).
- To ensure the safety of runners and race walkers face coverings will be required at all times. Athletes can remove masks during warm up, racing, and cool down.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past week – STAY HOME!
- All precautions are subject to change as we can adhere to the governor’s guidelines. Thank you for your understanding as we work to host a safe and fun event for you!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL TERRY AT 540-847-2937