- Do not gather at Hyperion
- A waiver must be signed by all participants
- Masks must be worn when gathered before and after the run
- Maintain appropriate distance
- While running, pass single file
- No more than 50 individuals may participate
Guidelines for returning to group runs.
Hooray! On June 13th we will see a return to group runs, which also happens to be our Welcome New Runners Day. Obviously, there will be some differences from our normal runs in order to follow guidelines and keep members as safe as possible. We are restricted to no more than 50 runners. Historically this should not be a problem, but we will monitor our numbers and adjust accordingly.
We need a fairly open space to gather so please meet up in the courtyard near the museum instead of Hyperion. It is extremely important that we maintain appropriate distance and not impact the surrounding businesses. Masks will be required whenever we gather before or after the run. You do not need to wear your mask while running.
While on the run ensure we follow all appropriate guidelines. When approaching others, get into a single file row, and give them as much distance as you can. Try to avoid spitting or shooting “snot rockets.”
Lastly, if you are sick or have possibly been exposed to COVID, please stay home. We would love to see everyone, but we need to be smart about this to keep things moving forward.
- Read and sign the waiver. Click here to download the waiver
- Bring your signed waiver with you. We will bring a few blanks for anyone who forgets but we may run out.
- Arrive 10 minutes early so we can do a quick safety brief and ensure everyone has signed the waiver.
- The run will depart promptly at 8 am.